Child Care Proceedings

Worried your chidren may be taken away?

Have you or your partner been accused of neglect or abuse?

Do you need advice on contact with your child in care?

Are the police involved? - Click here

We regularly deal with:

  • Emergency Protection Orders
  • Interim Care Orders
  • Care Orders
  • Supervision orders
  • Local Authority assessments
  • Police Investigations
  • Special Guardianship Orders
  • Public Law Outline Meetings
  • Child Protection Plans

Have the Local Authorities just removed your child?

Phone us! We can help!

Emergency contact number: 07778 496 058

Do you need to visit your child in Care? Are the Local Authority being difficult? Phone us for friendly, helpful advice.

Bodmin - 01208 76969

What we do:

Click a topic below for further information: